Telephone counseling has proven to be a wonderful method to help individuals who have busy schedules, time & travel concerns, nervousness about going out in public, privacy considerations, or a need for flexible availability because of child care or work hours. Individual counseling can be scheduled in a way that is tailored to fit the clients needs.
How to arrange a telephone counseling session?
1. Read the Professional Agreement carefully.
2. Call 734 337 2023 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a brief evaluation of your personal needs.
3. We will arrange a scheduled appointment time.
4. Use the paypal buttons on the Online Payment Page to pay for a 25 or 50 minute phone counseling session.
5. I will call you at the scheduled appointment time for your phone counseling session.
You will not have long distance phone charges.
A 25-minute phone session at $50
A 50-minute phone session at $75 or 3 25-minute phone sessions at $125
If you have further questions please call 734 337 2023 or e-mail for more information.
IF YOU ARE IN CRISIS OR SUICIDAL CALL: National Crisis Helpline – 1-800-999-9999
Suicide Help – 1-800-SUICIDE (784-2433) OR CALL 911.